Making lifestyle changes is an important factor for healthy weight loss. Your food intake is just as crucial as the items you choose to drink. If you’re on a fitness journey at our chiropractics, you’re likely checking in with our medical doctor and sticking to a weight management plan. If you haven’t already, you should try incorporating these drinks into your meal plan:
- Water: Keeping hydrated is vital! Water boosts your metabolism, improves your energy levels, promotes digestion, and offers natural benefits. Try drinking eight cups of water a day.
- Green Tea: Unsweetened green tea is a zero-calorie metabolism booster. It contains high levels of fat-burning antioxidants. You can drink a cup after a long workout or after your next chiropractic session.
- Smoothies: Adding sweet fruits and sugars into your smoothie can have an adverse impact on your health. The right balance of oats, protein powder, greens, yogurt, milk, or fruits ensures your drink is hearty and filling enough to replace a meal.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Outside of its sour taste, you can add a teaspoon to water, tea, or drink a ready-made bottle to reap its benefits. Research shows apple cider vinegar has been used for thousands of years. It burns fat, suppresses your appetite, improves metabolism, and decreases blood sugar levels.
- Green Juice: Great in moderation! Green juice is filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that improve digestion, boost immunity, and promote weight loss.
- Herbal Teas: Switch out your caffeinated beverage for herbal tea! There are several to choose from. Each impacts your weight-loss journey differently. Peppermint tea is great for digestion. Ginger tea is a natural remedy for nausea, cold symptoms and inflammation. Chamomile is a natural sleep inducer – it calms the body.
- Protein Drinks/Shakes: Have you considered substituting a meal or snack with a protein drink? Protein powder is a nutritional supplement. Paired with the right exercise, it can help you build and repair muscle tissue.
You might be asking yourself: what is the best drink to lose weight quickly? Of this list, water is the best choice! But there are certainly low-calorie beverages you can enjoy as well.
Chiropractic care can aid in weight loss, and we offer excellent programs for weight management. Call us today to learn more about our guaranteed treatments.